1. The aims of the Newsletter
are to :
i) Provide a Marxist-Leninist analysis of modern life, and to analyse the rise of revisionism world wide.
ii) Discuss practical progressive policy.
iii) Discuss a programme for progressives in North America ultimately to develop a M-L movement.
2. All discussion is open and subject to editorial censorship only for racism, sexism, and chauvinism. All editorial decisions will be explained in print.
3. Non - sectarian discussion is the goal. Thus, anyone can participate or join; barring those with proven background of disruption in the International ML movement.
4. Anybody barred has right of reply to the Editorial Board. The Editorial Board will have to reply in the Newsletter.
5. Liberal or counter Marxist - Leninist articles submitted are only printed at editorial discretion; with added commentary, to stimulate discussion.
6. The Editors number 2 to 5. Editors are decided by annual vote, postal or at meetings.
7. All subscribers are encouraged to offer views for publishing in the Newsletter.
8. The frequency of mailings will be decided ultimately by member participation; initially 4 monthly.
9. The cost per issue is $4.00.
For a year's subscription it is $20.00. Further
contributions are of course welcome. Accounts are open to subscribing members.
10. The editorial board is mandated to bring together a conference as appropriate to the membership numbers.